Supporting other community organizations is at the heart of the Atlanta Pride Committee’s mission. From 2005-2015, APC has reinvested more than $100,000 in other worthwhile causes through profit sharing from in-park donations and grant-making from our Community Outreach Fund. The following list is a sample of organizations funded in the last ten years.
Action Cycling Atlanta
AIDS Survival Project
AIDS Walk Atlanta
Alpha Psi Kappa Fraternity
Atlanta Dance Project
Atlanta Freedom Marching Band
Atlanta Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
Atlanta Gay Men’s Chorus
Atlanta Interfaith AIDS Network
Atlanta Team Tennis Association
Atlanta Women’s Rugby
Beta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc.
Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk
Center for Pan Asian Community Services
Center For Women @ Emory University
Central Alabama Pride, Inc.
Christ Covenant MCC
Clayton State Gay Straight Alliance
Columbia Theological Seminary
Delta Phi Lambda Sorority, Inc.
East Point Possums
Emory Alumni Association
Equality Foundation of Georgia
Evening for Equality
Family 1st Care
FTM Foundation, LLC.
GA Perimeter College – ITS
GA State Lesbian 8: Gay Law Students Association
Gamma Lite Softball
Gay & Lesbian Medical Association
Georgia Association of the Deaf
Georgia Cancer Foundation
Georgia for Obama
GPC Interpreter Training Society
Grady Chorus Boosters
GSU Alliance for Sexual & Gender Diversity
H.E.R.O for Children
Hope Hall Foundation Inc
House of Devereaux
Human Rights Campaign
In the Life Atlanta, Inc.
Kennesaw Pride Alliance
Kennesaw State University Foundation
Lady Pride Basketball Association
Legendary Children Exhibit
Lorde Rustin Breakfast
Lost—n—Found Youth, Inc.
Mary’s Softball Bucket Brigade
National Center for Civil & Human Rights
National Queer Asian Paciﬁc Islanders Alliance
No Greater Joy
Northern Colorado AIDS Project
Northern Georgia Rainbow Coalition
Northwest U.U. Congregation
Out & About Nashville
Panther UL, Inc.
Peachtree Rainbow Deaf Society
Phi Nu Kappa Sorority
Planned Parenthood of Georgia
Positive Impact, Inc.
Pride School Atlanta, Inc.
Rainbow Naturist Brotherhood
Rainbow Recovery Solutions, LLC
Rainbow World Fund
Real Youth, Inc.
Running Lion, Inc.
Savannah Pride, Inc.
Sigma Omega Phi
Sigma Sigma Rho Sorority, Inc.
SNAP 2 IT
South Georgia Pride, Inc.
Stand Up and Represent March
Students for Diversity
Terrell Wilson Foundation
The Armorettes, Inc.
The Ben Marion Institute
The Health Initiative
The Legendary Children
The Rainbow Center
The Rush Center
Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
Transgender Individuals Living Their Truth (TILTT), Inc.
Together In Love
Touching Up Our Roots
Transguys Calendar Project
UGA Lambda Alliance
Unitarian Universalist Church of Atlanta
Unitarian Universalist Metro Atlanta North
Wesleyan College GLBAL
Women’s Resource Center
Young Democrats of Atlanta
We would like to invite everyone to join the racial justice solidarity contingent in the Atlanta Pride parade 10/11/15. There will be a trolley and this is open to all groups and individuals who would like to participate.
This group will assemble at the end of B Row. Please share the following information so folks know where to go on the big day. We encourage you to ride Marta, walk, or get dropped off because there is no parking available at the parade assembly area. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
1. Marchers should arrive no later than 12 noon.
2. Make a poster or banner and feel free to hang signs on the trolley as well.
3. Do not throw anything while you are marching. You can hand things out to the crowd.
4. When the parade begins, you must keep your group within 15 feet of the group in front of you. Large gaps between groups slow the parade down and create the potential for safety and crowd issues.
5. The parade ends at the Charles Allen entrance of Piedmont Park. Upon reaching this area, you will be directed by Pride volunteers to a safe disbursement into the park.
• Enter row B by turning right off of Spring St NW onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd.
• Participants line up on Ivan Allen Jr Blvd facing east (towards Peachtree St)
• Do NOT enter off of Peachtree St., Barricades will be in place
• If you are on Peachtree St, travel south down Peachtree and turn right onto Baker St NW
• Turn right onto Ted Turner Dr. (Spring ST). Go past Simpson St, past W. Peachtree Pl, and turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr Blvd.